Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

ANZAC Diary



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this was my writing task for this week. It is about being a ANZAC soldier and pretending you are writing in your diary you have. Remember I'm not so good pretending to be a ANZAC soldier but I think I did a great job. I hope you like it and enjoy it and remember it's ANZAC day tomorrow and you can celebrate it by serving others or you could draw a Poppy to show how much you care about the people who served. Have a nice friday. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Finau,
    I really like how you have written from the perspective of an exhausted soldier from World War One. The aspect I think you have captured best is how important writing a journal was for many service-people. I think these journals would have been a good way to try to stay sane in such an awful situation.
    Keep up the awesome home learning!
    Ngā mihi,
    Mr Vogt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.