Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

100 Word Story (The Great Wave Off Kanagawa)


As I glanced at the painting something felt off. The water in the painting looked like it was moving. The water was swaying from side to side. I thought I was just hallucinating so I walked away, just as I walked away I felt a little splash of water hit my back. I turned around to check on the painting, water was coming out of the painting. I couldn’t believe it! More water continued to come out and it wouldn’t stop. It was like a waterfall. The boat in the picture came out and almost ran me over. I ran out of the room but the water just kept on coming out and got bigger by the second.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! Today for literacy we had to find a picture/painting that would come to life. I chose the The Great Wave Off Kanagawa. I wrote a 100 (or more) paragraph/story about it coming to life. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.