Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Term 3 Highlights!

 



Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! 

I know I say all the terms have been busy and crazy but this one has been really crazy and busy. We were at school doing our learning and next thing you know, we are in lockdown! Most of this term we have been in lockdown. Lot's of us miss going school but at least we still get to talk to others and see our teachers and friends at our google meet. We had maths,literacy,electives,Te Whare Tapa Wha google meets (which were so much fun to attend to). We have had heaps of amazing sports players and Olympics medallist attend out meet. It was our honour to have them come. Thank you to the teachers for making this all happen, thank you to the parents for helping out at home, thank you to the sports athletes who attended are meet, and lastly thank you to all the children who came to the meets with a great attitude and a big smile on their face:D

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.