Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Most Dangerous writing challenge

This was my writing challenge for this week. I has lots of mistakes and it does not make sense because I only had 5 minutes. I hope you enjoy reading my crazy story.


Oh no is there something on my head that is very lovely. Wait what am I forgetting, my manners! Hi my name is Tommy I mean Blair and I am scared of everything.

Even my favourite animal a Puppy. Everything just makes me scared and I do not trust spiders, like have you seen those harry legs they have. Any ways were was I oh yeah there is something on my head that I can't get off.

And it came on me while I was asleep and it will not come off. I tried hitting my head but softly and carefully and freezing it and I even command it and it said  this to me ''NO.'' Just someone please help with my life so I will not cry despair. I need to go any ways to the Vet so they can take it off, and please don't ever let this happen to you. Sayonara and Goodbye!


2 comments:

  1. Hi its me Shayna,

    Your story is so interesting so far, I really want to read more.

    From Shayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shayna!

      Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for your comment. I am so happy that you love my story. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.