Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

My Experience from starting Youth

 







Hi everyone, it's me Finau and this post is about my experience about Youth. I just moved from Primary to Youth and so far, I'm enjoying every single bit of it. Yesterday we had a celebration to celebrate the new girls coming into Youth (which was me, Sesilia, Mele Manu, Mele, Fifita, Vika, Ana & Lose (it's pronounced lo seh). We revived a necklace and chocolate. We played a game and we were versing our parents in a spelling game. i don't know who won but it was probably a tie. The other photos were us playing actives and taking photos at one tree hill, bowling, a the park and much more. I am really excited for Youth and the new things that I will do. Thank you to my primary teachers for teaching me and my new Youth teachers for me kind and helping me out. (Sorry about he blury photos). I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.