Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Me, Frida and the secret of the Peacock Ring - Home Learning #2



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing a post for my home learning activities. I couldn't find the original book I was reading so I chose to read this book I had like 2 years ago. You also might have seen this book in my other posts. We had to chose a book and read a chapter. Then we had to explain what happens in the chapter and write a prediction for the next chapter.

Paloma and her Mum Emma arrive at the airport. Paloma is really scared and nervous and starts saying that her friends said that there are kidnappers in Mexico and bad people. Mum says stop this nonsense. Mum then says that there will be people picking them up. A man shows up and stares at then for a while. Paloma is frighted and tires to tell Mum. They soon then realised that he is picking them up. The man and Emma tell her (Paloma) that she is there for 4 weeks and she is going to summer school or something like that so she can learn her language. 

I predict in the next chapter she is going to be really annoyed and sad because she seemed furious and shocked when she heard she had to stay there for 4 weeks and she is going to summer school or something like that so she can learn her language. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.