Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Attitude Talk (Who Am I?)

 


Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this post is will be about a talk we were given my a lady called Jana. She came to our school (well to our team, team 5) to talk about who we are. She came from the company called "Attitude". She started talking about herself and things that happen to her when she was young (which was very funny :P ).  After that she showed 4 different animals that had 4 different personalities. I was a dog who was the golden retriever. One thing she then showed us was really true and inspirational to me, it was 3 things that makes us who we are, Genes, Environment and Choices. I completely agree with her and I was glad that she came to talk to us. Thank you Jana! 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi funau it is me tsai i like you workkkkkkk it is very coolllllll ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tsai!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad that you like the work I did. I thought the talk with Jana was cool too. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.