Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Skipping

Everyone in our class were so excited because we were going to do relays with skipping ropes. Miss King chose me to add up all the points for my team. So we walked beautifully to the courts sitting in our team lines, Hikianalia got ten points for sitting up most beautifully, I sometimes get jealous because they are the team always gets the points first.

Mr Moran said that Hinemoana will go first to jump the big long rope and I knew that I am terrible at jumping with two people holding two of the ends and that I will fail it straight a way.Miss king told me many times to run all the way but I didn"t  know how to do it. Then Miss King said that when some one is all ready jump in the skipping rope then the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.