Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Ambassadors Application Script

Malo e lei lei ko hoku hingoa ko Finau. Tahine Tonga au. Nae fanaui Maui Hawaii. Oku ou hau mei he famili ei ono. Hoku ki'i tehina Catherine. Hoku ongo ki'i tuonga'ane Vaha and Keni. Pea 'oku 'i ai ha'aku fa'ee mo e Tamai Heikoti and Maryane. 'Oku ou ta'u 10. What that all means is hi my name is Finau. I am a Tongan girl. I was born in Hawaii. I am from a family of six. My little sister Catherinre .My two little brothers Vaha and Keni. And my parents Heikoti and Maryane. I am 10 years old.


Why I want to be an Ambassador well because I want my family to be proud of me and make myself proud. I also want to represent my culture and it is my goal to become an Ambassador. And the last and final two reasons why I want to be one of them is because I’m confident and I would be a good Ambassador to choose and it would be a good opportunity for me in the future.



If there were five words to use to describe myself it would be kind, clever, sometimes annoying, confident and over reactive. My favourite place to eat is at Mc Donalds and my favourite book is Dork Diaries by Rachel Rence Russell. I hope you can pick me to be an Ambassador for 2020. Alu a!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.