Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Ambassadors Appilcation





Malo e lei lei ko hoku hingoa ko Finau. Ta’ahine Tonga au. Nae fanaui Maui Hawaii. Oku ou ta'u hongofulu . What that all means is hi my name is Finau. I am a tongan girl. I was born in Hawaii. I am 10 years old. I am from a family of six. My little sister Catherine .My two little brothers Vaha and Keni. And my parents Heikoti and Maryane. And my cousin Mele that lives with me.




Why I want to be an Ambassador well because I want my family to be proud of me and make myself proud. I also want to represent my culture and it is my goal to become an Ambassador. And the last and final two reasons why I want to be one of them is because I’m confident and I would be a good Ambassador to choose and it would be a good opportunity for me in the future.




I hope you can pick me to be an Ambassador for 2020. Alu a!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.