Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Term 4 Animation Voice Over Script


Hi my name is Finau and welcome to my Life’s a stage animation. It is about Goldilocks and the three bears. I won't be showing the whole story but I will be showing three emotions. My first emotion I will be showing is scared. Goldilocks walks into the bedroom. She is really tired. She just falls down on the bed and fell asleep. A moment later the three bears walk into the room and see someone in the bed. Meanwhile Goldilocks wakes up from her beauty sleep and then she saw something horrible and scary, she saw the three bears. She ran away and started crying with her arms in the air, and she never returned to the house again. My second emotion I will be showing is sad. The three bears just came home from a walk in the forest. They wanted a break and walked into the living room to set on the chairs. Baby bear saw his chair broken into pieces. He cried on and on. He ran to mummy bear and hugged her.The last and final emotion I will be showing you is angry. Papa bear just woke up from his nap and wants to eat. He walks into the kitchen and see that someone has eaten his porridge. He is angry. He is so mad that he threw the bowl and spoon on the ground. After that insane moment that just happened Papa bear walks out of the kitchen before Mama bears growls him. I hope you enjoyed my animation and learn that the Elements of drama can be fun and exciting. Please leave a positive comment. Thanks for watching, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.