Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Whack Hair, Wheels and Mufti Day (Fun Day)!

 

                                                                      That's me.








                               
                











Hi everyone, it's me Finau and this blog post is about a fun day we had at school last week on Friday. So last week on Friday we had mufti, wheels and whack hair day. It was super cool. Lots of people brought wheel and some people brought Whacky Hair. My cousin Mele and my Mom did my hair and my sister's hair. Lot's of people had cool hair. I even got to ride my friend's bike and scooter. Thanks to them I had fun. Miss Sio even gave us Ice Cream. YAY! Here are some photos. I hope you enjoyed this blog post about our Fun Day at School. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Finau! Wonderful post - I missed out! I wonder which person had the best wacky hair style? During Tongan Language week, it would be awesome for you to write your blog in Tongan? Or record yourself speaking in Tongan about your blog? Hope you get to post later during the week about Tonga. Malo 'aupito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Miss Sio!

    Malo (Thanks or thank you) for your comment. I'm trying to speak in Tongan. Yeah maybe I can do stuff about Tonga. Thanks again.

    From Finau and ALu a!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.