Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Fill in the blanks (Chinese Food)

 Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this is my reading task for today. So today we are learning about a whole new continent and it's called Asia and the country is China! I was busy yesterday so that's why I didn't do some work but now I am. This task is about Fill in the blanks. I had to put the red words in the blanks. I hope you enjoy my reading task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. By the way, I just want to say thank you to all the people that have been commenting on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Finau! It looks like you have done all of the reading well to be able to fill in the gaps for today. From all of the research you have done today what would be your go to Chinese dish if you were having it for dinner?

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Parrant,

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. One of my favourite Chinese dishes were the rice and meat one. That was Yum! Thanks again for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.