Pages

Sunday 27 September 2020

The temple of the ruby of fire reflection

 




 


 Hey everyone, it' me Finau and it's the holidays! YAY! So just because it's the holidays that does not mean I can't do fun stuff like reading. So today I am reading the story by Geronimo Stilton (I think) and the story is called "The temple of the ruby of fire" and I think this book is really good. I read 14 chapter and 48 pages. I hope you enjoy the video and the photo. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Finau

    You are so amazing! What a fantastic review of the story you have just read. I loved listening to your explanation of what happened in the story. Well done for continuing with your learning in the holidays.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lagitupu!

      Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I love reading books but ones that have a lot of adventures in it. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
    2. Happy Holidays Miss Lagitupu!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.