Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Happy Birthday! (to me:))


 Hi everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog. So yesterday was my birthday. I enjoyed it and I felt so blessed and grateful.  My parents/siblings, cousin Mele, church member/friend Kalo & Sione, Sesilia & Sina gave me presents. I felt so happy,blessed,joyful,grateful when I received the presents (I HAD DELICIOUS DONUTS from Sesilia&Sina). I also feel that way for the amazing people I am blessed with in my life. Yesterday was a very happy day for me. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. ByE aNd SeE yOu In ThE nExT pOsT! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau!
    This comment's quite late, but happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your special day with your family and friends. I wish you all the best.
    - Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finau! It's me Nadia.
    Is it to late now to say happy birthday. YOUR 12 NOW YAY! It seems you had lots of fun, I wish I brought you a present sorry I couldn't. But I hope you have a happy birthday in advance for next year. Happy late birthday!

    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.