Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

How we use devices now days - Writing Essay

How we use devices now days

Nowadays everyone if using devices and are connected to it. Since pandemic happened, we needed something so that we can connect with others.

There is technology everywhere. Kids and adults use it. Everyone started to use it in their daily lives due to pandemic. Plus, a lot of things we need, want, etc are all over the internet.

Everyone has access to the internet and social media so they post whatever they want. 

Everyone carries or uses them everywhere they go. This is a repeated process we all do, scroll through social media or are plugged into devices.

There is what we do now and it is quite normal to have a device and use it all the time. This is how we connect, talk, share, post with others now. It’s a part of our life but it is important to at least take a break from devices.


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! This is my FIOP I needed to finish off. This was my rotation I did with my home class teacher Miss Hall. I was assigned to write a essay based on a topic that was given to me and my other classmates. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.