Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

Tech @ Tamaki Hard Materials - Mask

 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! This week for hard material we made masks. Not ones you wear to keep safe/over your mouth and nose, one you probably use for a party or costume. Mr Grundy shared some of his designs and how to make one. We pressed a piece of paper against our nose and face. We got our pen and marked our eyes gently. We did some extra marking on the mask then cut it out. My ones did not come out as I expected but I continued making them. I improved just a bit. This activity was super fun. We laughed and shared our unique designs. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau,
    I loved your idea in tech! You explained the steps greatly. Is there anything else you would like to make?
    Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiarah!

      Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like my idea and how I explained the steps. I don't know, I need more ideas and what I could make. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.