Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Creepy Crawlies Recount Writing



It was a normal sunny but cold Monday morning until we read a book about Charlotte ‘s Web that our wonderful teacher Miss West was reading to us. There was some weird things that a spider ate and then we had to face a horrible awful challenge, we had to eat Cockroaches!! But the good thing we got to eat was lollies. But that was still yuck yuck yucky!!!!!
We had to get in partners of two and my partner was Jayla. She had to get a blind fold and put it around my face so I couldn't see anything. She had to pick what I had to eat, awful Cockroaches or yummy lollies. She was very kind and picked lollies but she told me that she was going to get a Cockroaches but didn't. I was so scared I didn't see anything then she fed me it and I was happy. After all of that it was suddenly my turn. I really wanted to pick the Cockroach but she was really nice and I was scared to feed it to her so I got the lollies. Some of my classmates loved the Cockroaches and I was like blah. Later on we just ate and talked and then our teacher Miss West told us that the Cockroaches were acutely dried up dates! And we were like what come on Miss West. We just got fooled by our own teacher. We started laughing. Miss West got the fake Cockroaches and gave it to us to eat. It tasted a bit weird so I spit it in the bin. That was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.