Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Caving Narrative



On an ordinary Friday afternoon I was just sitting down in my bed, touching my bag and doing normal things a girl would do, until my friend dragged me into a crazy adventure. And the adventure was caving. It’s always that friend that interrupts your afternoon and the friend is Kiarah. She said she did something similar to caving so I went with her.




We both got dressed up in those things you would wear when you go caving. She tied a strong rope around me and she gave me old stinky gumboots and I saw Kiarah pack something in her bag. At that time I was feeling like it wasn't going to be scary. I mean it's just walking in a cave right.




But as soon as we got there we were on a mountain and she told me to jump in the hole. When she said jump in that hole I nearly passed out. I thought it wouldn't be that scary but it was. She held my hand and she pushed me and she fell on top of, we started screaming well I was actually screaming and Kiarah was laughing. I could hear my own self screaming.






We fell on the ground and I was sitting on Kiarah. Kiarah pushed me off and she said ‘’here we are.’’ And I was like ‘’seriously this is where we are,’’ Kiarah was saying yes or hurry come with me. She dragged me into the dark part of the cave.





Oh I could see a lot of things. Like I could see amazing glow worms and I took one with me so I can see in the dark. I also saw outstanding flowers growing on the sides of the rock and boulders. I told Kiarah this place is great.





Then we kept on walking and right at that moment I smelt something good, yummy and delicious. I l peeked in her bag when she was looking around for some water. And guess what was in her bag Sponge Cake! I was running crazy and Kiarah knew I smelt it so she gave it to me.





Finally we walked back home and saw more animals and leaves and flowers. Kiarah asked how it was. I didn't answer because I was speechless, she asked again and I said ‘’ It was a blast.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.