Pages

Friday 9 October 2020

Kitchen Science (meeting Michelle Dickinson/Nanogirl)








Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this blog post I'm doing today is gonna blow your MIND! I actually got to meet Nanogirl! Her real name is Michelle Dickinson. She has her own TV show called "Kitchen Science" and I got the part and I got a chance to be on it. Before we started filming a girl called Lucy had a chat with us and we had a bit of laughing and fun. Then some other people (who were kind again) came to my Mom and I and talked about my part of the episode. Then a man called Phill came and gave me a mic to put in my t-shirt so they can hear me. We did a lot of filming and re-takes and it was just so fun. I got to make a food recipe with Michelle which was called Fluffy because the drink was a fluffy milk drink. Cool right? It was all about air bubbles. I got to add toppings like marshmallows and coco powder. After that we went to a room with Michelle and she was so kind and gave me a signed cook book by her and she gave me a $40 gift card. Thank you to Michelle Dickinson and the crew! Also thank you Mom for sending me these photos. They were so lovely and generous (the crew not the photos but the photos were lovely). I left the place and they all waved happily bye-bye. So at the end of the day I guess I'm famous. I hope you enjoy this blog post and the photos. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,
    You were so amazing today, thank you for helping me on my TV show!
    I can't wait until everybody can watch it on HeiHei and you will be a super famous scientist teaching others about how to make a foam structure!
    Nanogirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Nanogirl!

      Sorry for the late reply, I was gonna wait to see if you were gonna comment on my blog but I went sleep. Hehe! I can't wait too because I want to see you and I. I had so much fun with you making a Fluffy. The drink got all on around my mouth. Thanks for saying I will be a super famous scientist, just like you. Also thank you to Lucy for being kind and the beautiful directors and the crew. They were so lovely and kind. Thanks again Nanogirl (Michelle Dickinson)!

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Hey Finau!
    WOW! It's so cool that you got to meet Nanogirl! I just wanted to say that you have been doing spectacular in your recent posts!!

    From Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.I know right, I'm so lucky. Thanks for the positive words and comment.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Finau

    Thank you for sharing this really cool post about your experience with Nanogirl and the Kitchen Science project. Well done you! Your recount about what you experienced was fantastic. Keep up the great work and blogging!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Lagitupu!

      Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I had so much fun with Nanogirl.

      Finau:)

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Finau, congratulations for making the most of this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to seeing you become Dr Finau one day and leading a new generation of scientists.
    Do keep sharing posts as you work through the Kitchen Science Cookbook.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Mrs Burt!

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I was so lucky to earn the opportunity to go on Kitchen Science. I have lots of other dreams when I grow up but I would love to do stuff with science. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  5. well done finau i just wanna say congratulations finau well done i hope you are makeing dinnier for you'r mum and dad at the kitchen . keep up the great work finau and i hope you are proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.