Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Final Process for Streets for Everyone Project/Testing out our Play Trail Activities
















Hi everyone, it's me Finau. The year 7&8 Extension group went down Anderson Ave (and some other roads) to test our or play trail activities. This term and last term we had been working with Toby and Bhav for the streets for everyone project. All the activities were so fun to play with. They were all success and I was glad to see our activity. We saw all the different types of foods from our activities like donuts, fish and chips, Lu Sipi (Tongan Dish), Kimchi (Korean Dish) and much more. One of my favourite activity was the Retro Racing. I was so fun and enjoyable (eve though I loss). I Hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau it,s me Catherine I just want to say that I like your things and photos you did so yes bye Finau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kefi!

    Thanks for the comment. I am glad you liked the photos. Thanks again Kefi.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.