Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Matheson Bay Reflection

 




Hey everyone, it's me Finau. I will be sharing with you my highlights from our trip to Matheson Bay. My first highlight was the bus because everyone was moving around and playing games and talked. Some people also slept on the bus. My second highlight was trying on our wet suits. It was kind of hard but it was fun. We kind of entertained the volunteers by falling down. My third highlight was going on a walk with Sophie and learning about Kauri Trees and the bugs in the stream. I also loved looking at the water fall. My final highlight of the trip was snorkelling!  I saw a lot of small fish, starfish and sea urchins. It was so cool and I was glad I did. It. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Thank you to all the volunteers for helping us out on the trip. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.