Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

The Baby-Sitters Club Kristy's Big Day - Home Learning #2


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this is my homework. We had to choose a book and read a chapter from it and summarise it. We then had to predict what happens in the next chapter. I finally found a book that I enjoy reading which are comic books (and much more). Here is a link to my 1st one. 

As usual Kristy went to school but you know when bad things happen? Sometimes good luck is followed after that and that is what happen with the wedding. Kristy came home to see her Mum panicking and in stress. She asked what happened. The house Kristy and her family was living in at the moment was going to be sold soon but Mum told Kristy that the house was going to be sold very, VERY soon (like next month?) and Mum had to go on a 2 week business trip in Europe on the wedding day. NO! Kristy is upset because then they would have to move very soon and she wants to stay with her friends but that means that Mum has to plan a weeding in 2 weeks and clean the house before the new owners come. Mum starts packing and throwing pans and dishes. Her younger brothers comes and gets kind of worried. Kristy get mad because of all of this chaos and runs to bedroom. She talks with her best friend Mary Anne about everything. After that Kristy goes to Mum and tells her she will help her plan. It took a lot of work and time but there is more to do. 

I predict in the next chapter shes carries on helping Mum to school. I think she might still be very upset and tells the Baby-Sitters Club. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.