Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Speeches

Intro: Hi! I’m Finau and today I will be talking about how to be a good leader.

Paragraph: One way to be a good leader is always listening to your group whenever they have something to share. Another way to be a good leader is always having a positive attitude even when things might not be right.

Conclusion: I hope you have learnt something from my speech. Thanks for listening.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Intro: HI! I’m Finau and I will be talking about why doughnuts are the best food in the world.

Body Paragraph: One reason why donuts are the best food in the world is because of their appearance. They have colourful icing and sprinkles.

Another reason why donuts are the best food in the world is because of the taste. Doughnuts are tasty and they are full of flavour. There are so many flavours of doughnuts so there `are doughnuts for everyone.

Conclusion: I hope you enjoyed my speech. Thanks for listening!



Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. We had to write a speech of any type and say it in front of our class. Our teacher Mrs Stone will be choosing three people from our class to say it in front of our whole team five. My speech was about Doughnuts and A good leader. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.