Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

My Mini Mission

My Badge:

Picture of Jesus Christ & Scriptures:

Facts about my companion, Rosobella:

Book I used to write in:




 Hello everyone, it's me Finau. On Saturday I went on a Mini Mission. Not one like when you go undercover or spies. I was on a mission to preach the gospel and my religion.

(My Highlights from the day/recount). We went to the Church/Stake Centre and we a lot of kids from different wards. My highlight from that part was meeting new kids, meeting my companion, seeing my friends and getting to know my group (my team was Team Mormon). I was also glad to get my badge. At first it was kind of awkward but they were very friendly. When we found our group and companions, we sat in the Chapel and waited for the announcement. All the girls stood up and said that theme for 2021 and the boys did as well. We were then went to our workshops and our workshop was about "The Book Of Mormon". My highlight from the workshop was playing musical chairs, ice breakers and learning about how the Book Of Mormon is the keystone of our religion. At the end they gave us gummies, (hehe, thank you). We moved onto our second workshop was which was about trying to bring other unto Christ. My highlight from that workshop was when we learnt about their missions and verses in the scriptures. We learnt a lot of new things about the church and missionary work.  Our last workshop was about missionary work. We had to learn part of a word/verse and teach others in our group what faith is. My highlight from that work shop was learning about faith and teaching other about it. We then moved onto eating food and then took a group photo with everyone. After that we said our testimonies. My highlight from that was me facing my fear and talking in front of everyone. I also gained a testimony of my own. Yay! 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.