Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent - Home learning Reading

 


Hello everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog. This blog post is about my home learning reading. We had to choose a chapter from a book and predict what might happen in the next chapter.

Summary: Geronimo woke up in the morning to a suspicious mouse. He was just standing their watching him. HOW ODD? He ignored it and ate his breakfast. He went to the train station (to get to his job) and the suspicious mouse was there again. He was kind of scared. He kept on walking and when he got off the train and saw him again. HOW STRANGE? He went to work and he saw him again. He ran back home and he was still there. Geronimo yelled out "who are you?".

Prediction: I think that it might be some Geronimo knows and he might be surprised with who it actually is. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.