Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Term 3 Immersion Assembly

Team 3
Team 3
Team 4


Our Team (5)
 

Today is the start to Term 3. We went to our school immersion Assembly. How theme for this term is "Healthy Me, Healthy You". I will be sharing some highlights from the Assembly. 

My highlight was watching the team 5 teachers doing their performance. It was really funny and had heaps of action. Miss Hill shared this routine that involved bouncing a big ball. Mr Moran's routine had a hoola-hoop. He swung it around his neck and his wrists. Last of all was Miss Hall. She did gymnastics routine. 

My second highlight was watching Miss Hall doing cartwheels around the stage. It was very entertaining and fun to watch. Who knew we had an amazing gymnastic teacher?! 

My last highlight was watching all the other teams's videos and seeing what they were doing for this term. Team 4 shared a funny exercising video Team 2 showed some exercises, Team 3 showed a healthy life style as well as Team 1. All teams had relatable, similar videos that covered everything. 


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog. This term is a new term, it is term 3! YAY! We are almost at the end of the year. Today we had our immersion Assembly. I will be sharing highlights from the Assembly. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.