Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Intro to Pythagorean Theorem

 Hi everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog! This is my maths task for today. I have not been posting maths which is not good but I have been doing it but didn't blog it. This task is about Pythagorean. To be honest it was kind of hard but I got help from Miss Hall and some class mates. I am so glad I finished this task and I learnt a lot of new things. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Tino pai Finau! A few that you might want to double check but overall correct! You have worked hard today so it is ok that are few are not correct. Remember this is a HUGE concept so will take some time to work on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hall!

      Thanks for the comment. Yes, I know I got some incorrect. I just realised we moved onto the hard ones but thats okay. I will work on it and thanks for helping me out.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.