Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Stay Safe Sign


 Hey everyone, it's me Finau and welcome back to my blog. Today my sister and I made a stay safe sign/poster and put it on our window. It was one of her tasks but she didn't have the time to do it so I helped her. I enjoyed drawing and making the sign/poster with her. We also enjoyed dressing up the teddy bear (we gave it a tutu and bows). Maybe you could make a sign and put it up on your window.  I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cool, and kind sign Finau. It's nice you and your sister are being creative together. Keep up the great blogging, and I've seen that you have already completed the new Cybersmart Challenge. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Goodwin!

      Thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad you think the sign is cool. I really liked it and the designs. Yep, I was very surprised with the creativity she did on her one (she did the safe part and I did the stay part). Yes, I did and I think it was a great challenge to do. Thanks again.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.