Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

SLJ/WK 1 - Kick Off Activity: Forced Perspective Photography

 Hey everyone! My name is Finau and welcome/welcome back to my blog. This is the Forced Perspective Photography kick off activity (from the SLJ). In the activity we had to take photos of/about Forced Perspective Photography. At first the topic confused me but I did know it has something to do with photography. I search about it and once I saw it I was super excited to do it. I did this activity with my sister Catherine and brother Keni. I found this a lot of fun to do, we laughed a lot and loved the final product/photo. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 

me on the floor and my sister's foot, going to crush me (lol)

my sister standing on my hand

my sister and I standing on our laundry basket

my sister trying to catch the ball

8 comments:

  1. Hi Finau!
    This looks like lot's of fun! It is nice to see you having fun with your siblings in the holidays. I didn't try this, but I have seen photo's like this on the internet. Are you having fun doing the SLJ? Great job!
    Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiarah!

      Thanks for your comment. Yeah we had lots of fun spending time with each other. Oh but maybe you should try it with in your own time. Yes I am (LOTS of fun:)).

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Finau!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Ahhhh! Be careful!! Oh no, it is just a forced perspective photo. You had me fooled! You and your whānau have done an awesome job creating this image! I am glad that you all enjoyed it and shared many laughs!

    Include the other photos onto this same blog, so that they are all together. I am looking forward to seeing them!!

    Have a go at the other SLJ activities!! There are plenty for you to do!

    Pai mahi, Finau!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charlotte!

      Thank you for your comment. Haha, thanks! Yes we did.

      Yes I will very soon. Maybe you can check out later today or tomorrow.

      Yes, I'm looking forward to them.

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Finau!

      I'll keep my eyes peeled for them! Ka pai!

      Ngā mihi nui,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Viewers!

    Hope your Christmas Week has been going great! I have uploaded 2 more photos of the Forced Perspective Photography. I enjoyed doing this with my sister Catherine (pescatherinef.blogspot.com).

    Finau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Finau!
      I am Angel and I go to Glen Innes School!
      Your photo's are really beautiful and creative!
      What was your favourite part about this activity?
      Anyways you have an awesome Christmas too :)
      Angel

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.