Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

SLJ/WK 1 - Kick Off Activity: Vector Art

 Hello everyone! My name is Finau and welcome/welcome back to my blog. This is the kick of activity for Vector Art (from the SLJ). We had to make a Christmas decoration thats something important or special in our families. I made 2 decorations because I can't choose one. The one of the left is a Tongan one since my family is Tongan. The one on the right "Kilisimasi Fiefia" (Tongan phrase) which in English means "Merry Christmas". I enjoyed doing this activity. I'm looking forward to the step up activity. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Malo Finau! What a wonderful start to your Summer Learning Journey! These decorations are beautifully crafted with connections to your family and Christmas. This bauble shape, in silver and gold, is a favourite on my Christmas tree at home. Does your family have a tradition of decorating a tree at Christmas? You have done a fine job of recreating the shape with your vector art. I like that you are looking forward to the step up and I will definitely be back to visit your blog for the next creative stage. Nga mihi, Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Naomi,

      Thank you for your comment. I'm very glad you like the decorations I've created. That's a really cool decoration! Our Christmas Tree has lots of bauble shape in pink, gold, and silver, with some candy canes.Okay, thanks again.

      Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora anō Finau,

    Wow! Well done with your vector art Christmas tree decoration! I am glad you had fun completing this activity.

    I love that you have made it unique to your family and culture and included some information about them, that is very special.

    I can't believe Christmas is this week (Kilisimasi Fiefia)!! This year has gone so fast. What are you most looking forward to over Christmas or summer?

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,

      Thanks for your comment. I did have so much for completing this activity.

      Yes I think that is very special to be and my family.

      Yeah it is SO crazy and fast. Oh yes thanks for the Kilisimasi Fiefia! I know and I'm pretty excited. Receiving but more of giving gifts and spending more time with family and friends.

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.