Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

SLJ/WK 1 - Step Up: Top 5 Blogs/Spread The Word

 Hey everyone! My name is Finau and welcome/welcome back to my blog. This is the step up activity for Top 5 Blogs/Spread The Word. I chose 5 blogs from my school and other schools. I also left them a comment (Honey@Marshland School, Aaron@Pt England School, Sesilia@Glen Taylor School, AnaM@Glen Brae School, Sau@Glen Innes School, Honey). We had to basically promote or share each other's learning on our blogs. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 


5 comments:

  1. Ata mārie Finau,


    Chris from the Summer Learning Journey here!

    Tēnā koe for doing the Spread the Word activity! Really great to see your positive words on other learner’s blogs, building each other up is so important. In a couple of places, I could get to the blog, but I didn’t know which one you had commented on!

    Have you had a chance to do today’s photography activity? You’ve done such a fantastic job with keeping up with the activities so far. Can’t wait to see more from you over the summer!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chris,

      Thank you so much for your comment. Agreed, helping and building each other up is so very important. Oh so sorry, I will link it to the blog post I commented on.

      No I haven't but it sounds SUPER fun so I will try when I finish all the other fun activities. Thanks you so much!

      Finau:)

      Delete
    2. Ka pai Finau! And no worries, really glad you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey!


      Ka kite ano,
      Chris

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.