Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

The Most Dangerous Writing challenge

This was my writing task for this week. We had to write about a picture in 5 minutes non stop. Here is what I wrote. Oh and I forgot to tell you this task was The Most Dangerous Writing challenge and I did one last time check it out.



Hi My name is Redi the ant. You would think that I am short and to tiny to be out in the wild because how little I am. But there is an amazing cool thing about me I am strong!!!!!!!!!  You would think that crazy and you would be like WHAT IN THE WORLD how can you do that. Well I just don't know. And guess what I gonna prove it to you. You see that big heavy log over there Im gonna carry it all the way to that huge mountain with out falling are getting stepd on. Here I Go!!!!!!!





Hey guys my name is ummmmm wait. I am really sorry I am just not good at remembering things. Like my name. Wait I think I know my name now. It is The most amazing person in this world Max. I live around the icy mountains and I heard that there is Ice Elephant around and I going to go and see. Come join me. Look guys I am here know. Ohhhh there is a Ice Elephant there. Wait would you think its a good idea to check it out. Nah we shouldn't. Ummmm OK Im going to do it.  Oh nooooooo its going to get me. See you next time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.