Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Dangerous writing challenge

There was a black baby kitten stuck u on a rock she was really scared. She knew She need help. She fell in the water fall. It was scary. Then came a big huge elephant and help it. She was so happpy that someone came and help her. The walked home together home and were joyfully happy. The kitten was lucky that she had a best friend like him or she could say he was like a hero. They became best best friends. Everyone would think that would be weird to be friend with a kitten or an elephant. But they knew they would not care about.

This was my writing task for this week. The dangerous writing challenge. Some of my writing has spelling mistakes I think because we had to do it in 5 minutes which was really hard. We had to write about a picture of a Kitten and elephant.

2 comments:

  1. Hi finau It is me Jade. I like how you talked about this dangerous writhing challege under your real writhing I love it.
    From Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jade!

      Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your comment.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.