Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

The Most Dangerous Writing Task

This was my writing task for this week again. It was The Most Dangerous writing task. I had to write about these guys standing out the pool and their big fancy red car was drove in the pool and I had to do it in 5 minutes. And here's what I wrote.


Hey everyone our names are Jeff and Sumo. We have this funny funny TV show that everyone loves so much. Did you know once me and Jeff were swimming in the pool, until Sumo got out of the pool and he came with this huge fancy car that had everything in it and I was just like what are you for real. Then guess what he put it in the pool by driving it in the pool. It was so annoying. Its like he wants to put pranks on me every single day to make me go crazy or go nut or make me go bananas. Hes gonna get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.