Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

8 bit art challenge


Hi everyone, its me Finau. This was one of my task for this week. Its not any old task that I would do  at school, its an art activity. Me and my friend Aye Myat did some art. I did not know that she was gonna do food like me. Please check her blog to see her art. And one more thing, we both were having a challenge of who is the best at doing art. So please comment down below to tell who was the best. If you are gonna vote her write Team Aye or if your gonna vote for we write Team Nau, ( which is my nick name ). I hope you enjoy looking and voting. Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,

    This is some really great art! I love that you have done more than one picture. Which one is your favourite? Keep up the great work.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite food from the picture was the ice cream.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Twitch Emotes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.