Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Polar Bears

Hi everyone its me Finau. And today and for the next two weeks I will be doing holiday blogging. This was my first task, and it is about creating a new animal. I didn't have to make a new animal that doesn't exist, but I wanted to learn about a new animal. It is a Polar Bear.

My animal is a animal that has white fur all over its body. They are nice animals that loves to play in the snow, but don't disturb it when it is eating.

Now you might wonder what do they like to eat. Well they love to go out and fish for some fish. They also like eating Seabirds, Kelp and eggs. They even eats anything they can find.

Now finding out what does it eat, what kind of animal it is, now you want to probably find out where does it live. It live in the coldest place in the hole word. The Arctic. The Arctic is near the North pole not the South pole. They also live with Penguins.

This animal has a lot of Adaptations, but I can tell you some of it. So their big white fur helps them stay safe and warm from the coldness. And if their prey is hungry and looking for them then they can hide in the snow or the ice, because they are so white. And they also have big, large, massive feet to help the walk in the snow and ice.

I hope you enjoyed this and feel free to comment on my blog. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.