Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Superhero Rice Treats




So if you want to make these Superhero Rice Treats follow these instructions.

Step 1: Get some Cereal rive treats into a cake tin.

Step 2: Then you get the cookie star cutter and place it in the Cereal rice treats and start cutting it.

Step 3: After you got all your stars, get some white frosting and put it all over the top off the star.

Step 4: Now you get the coloured frosting and draw anything you like on the star, but make sure it is Superhero stuff because it is a  Superhero Rice Treat.

Step 5: Finally get some sprinkles and put it all over the star.

And there you have it a  Superhero Rice Treat. I hope you enjoy it and love it. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Finau;
    I think it's just so cool how you have been blogging work and blogging some food recipes (especially yummy ones) at the same time. Although I have never tasted Superhero Rice Treats they already look very delicious. Have you ever tasted one before? Keep blogging some more recipes and work!
    Have a happy holiday,
    Aye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aye Myat, its me Finau and I just want to say thanks so much for you lovely comment. And no I have not tried one but I know it will be yummy.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.