Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

My Super Powers



If I had a Superpower it would be Teleportation. I chose this power because it can help you move around the place without standing up. And if you wanted to go to other countries like Tonga you could just use your powers.




Well you can't really see my powers but I can show you. So it can help you move around very quickly if you need something important. Teleportation feels fantastic, because when you're talking to someone and you randomly disappear for no reason your friends are shocked after seeing what just happened. Teleportation is the best feeling ever.




If I could do any with Teleportation, I would Teleport to the bakery and buy ten donuts. And I would Teleport to Disney Land and ride every roller coaster there and eat everything there.




If I could use my amazing power Teleportation, I would Teleport to every country and seeing how they're doing. And if their in trouble, I’ll save them. And while I'm still visiting other countries I'll visit any friends of mine and Teleport them to another country and we would go to Hawaii and swim in the beautiful beaches.




I think that Teleportation is the best power of all. I mean like everyone likes it, (probably). Teleportation is absolutely entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.