Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

40 Hour Famine Certificate



 Hello everyone, it's me Finau and this is a blog post about the 40 hour famine. A few months ago we joined the 40 hour famine. It's where you have to try not to eat for 40 hours. This was to support on the children who surfer from hunger. We did only 24 hours because we were to young. We did some fun activities  with the people who did the 40 hour famine. We raised a lot of money to give to Malawi. I raised maybe 400 or 500 and my brother made 200 or 300 so together we made 600 something. I raised the most out of anyone in our school and I came f 1st in our school (not to brag sorry). I got a award at assembly with some other people too! I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.