Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

The Ambassadors (PES 2020) visiting an University

 


Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today's blog post talks about the ambassadors visiting an university last week on Tuesday (by the way, we had to present to over 40 students there). I was so excited (and kind of nervous) to go to the university and visitor all the students there. Mr J drove us there and Mr Somerville was flowing us in his car. When we got their we were having some trouble looking for where we were heading but then a lady came and help us and soon we were knowing where we where heading. We walked into this big theatre. We all then sat down in our seats and got the computer working. while we were getting ready lots of the students were coming in and now here's is the best part, the lady (that helped us earlier) asked us if we wanted soda and I was like yeah but I said yes politely. After that we started saying our lines and talked. They really enjoyed. Finally they gave us all candy (yay and thank you). Mr J drove us back to school. That was pretty much what happened that day. I also just want to say the other photos are the other visitors that came to our school. They gave us fudge and candy:) I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.