Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Art Alive Extension artwork





Hey everyone, it's me Finau and this is my art work for Extension. Let me tell you about what my art is about and what it represents. 

The background represents where I am raised in, New Zealand. The same goes for the big tall mountain. There are a lot of mountains in New Zealand and I only climbed up 2. The tree with the Pohutukawas all over is something we have in New Zealand. I just love the Pohutukawas and there is some in my neighbourhood. The slippers on the sand have the New Zealand Flag on it. Lots of our clothing in New Zealand have stuff about NZ like kiwis or the flag and much more. The waka (boat) has a Tongan pattern on it. That represents my Tongan culture because the pattern,  just like the one up in the sky (in the picture). It is called a Manulua and Tokelau Feletoa. The Kiwi hiding in the bushes is a native bird to New Zealand. The flower it has on its ear is a Heilala flower. That is a special flower in Tonga.  Finally Bernard the bee. It was a popular toy back then in New Zealand but it still is (maybe).

I hope you enjoy my artwork and description. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.