Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Writing about Tonga

 


A

Tonga has an ancient village which shows how the people of Tonga used to live many years ago.

B

The beach water is so clear.

C

In Tonga they use coconut leaves to make roofs on the houses. 

D

They don’t like swimming, they LOVE swimming. 

E

Every landmark in Tonga is worth visiting. 

F

The reason why Tonga is called “the friendly islands” is because they are so welcoming and kind!

G

Go, go” is what I would say if someone was cooking pig cause I love pig.

H

A historic landmark in Tonga is called “Ha'amonga 'a Maui Trilithon”.

I

In Tongan stores there are always gates in the front of the store.  

J

When you eat food in Tonga, it is sometimes wet and juicy.


K

I know I already said this but Tongans are very nice people. 

L

Loving your siblings and family is something very important to Tonga.

M

Pretty much all primary schools in Tonga are learning how to speak english. Cool right? 

N

Nearly all churches around Tonga are opened up (as in lots of outside and air).

O

Oh thought Tonga is very small but we always have a big heart.

P

When a police officer is around in Tonga and you don’t have a seatbelt on, that’s okay because there are no seatbelts.

Q

Sฤlote Tupou III was the queen of Tonga. 


R

White and red are the main school colours for the girls that go to primary schools.

S

When it rains in Tonga it is really sticky and we all want to go shower, well some people do.

T

Tonga high is one of the best high schools in Tonga. If you get to go there you are lucky. 

U

Lots of festivals in Tonga are unique and funny to watch. 

V

Vaha is a Tongan name for a boy.

W

The chickens and roosters always wake us up in the morning. It is very loud. 

X

I don’t really see x - rays in Tonga.

Y

There would never be a person to not eat the yummy cooked corn in Tonga. 

Z

Cars in Tonga are zippy.


G'day everyone, it's me Finau and this is my writing task for today. Today we did some writing about Tonga. I hope you enjoy my writing task. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.