Pages

Saturday 18 December 2021

SLJ/WK 1 - Step Up Activity: Vector Art

 Hi everyone! My name is Finau and welcome/welcome back to my blog. This is the step up activity for Vector Art. In this activity we had to make Vector Art or a poster about a hero and add a quote. I really enjoyed making this poster. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I attend the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I come from a family where we go to church and it is important to is. The quote is by Jeffery R. Holland. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Finau I'm Aarooshi from marshland school. I've also done the same activity, I did doctor strange ( you can check it out here https://maraarooship.blogspot.com/). I think you did really well on your vector art, Was this your first time doing it?. I think it's great you care about your religion. Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aarooshi,

    Thank you for your comment. Oh that's cool. I will check him out. I'm glad you like it and thought I did a well on the activity. Yes it was. Yes I really do. Thanks again.

    Finau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Finau,

    Wow, excellent work with your vector art! This is so creative. Great job choosing colours, they are so bright and cheerful.

    Did you find it hard to draw on the computer? Do you prefer drawing with paper and pen, or on the computer like this?

    I’m glad you enjoyed this activity, I can’t wait to see your next fantastic piece of work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula Vinaka Lauren,

      Thanks for you comment. I'm glad you think it is creative and how you think I did a great job choosing the colours.

      Yes it was quite hard. Probably not because I think I'm better with a computer/chromebook than a paper and pen.

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.