Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

SLJ/WK 1 - Step Up Activity: Card Magic Activity

 Hi everyone! My name is Finau and welcome/welcome back to my blog. This is the Magic Maths Tricks step up activity (from the SLJ). After watching this card magic trick my next activity was to make a video out of it. I sadly lost half of my playing cards so I got my lil sis's UNO Cards. This was really fun to do. I hope you got tricked (hahaha). I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora anō Finau,

    Wow great job completing the kick start and step up for this activity!

    Great job thinking outside of the box and finding UNO cards to work with, that's very clever!

    Did you try this trick out on any family or friends? What were their reactions?

    Great job with your magic, now you can learn lots of tricks to surprise your whanau and friends with!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lauren,

      Thanks for your comment. I was glad I finished this activity and I enjoyed it.

      Yeah, thanks. I sadly lost my other playing cards but I think the UNO cards were a great fit as well.

      Yes I did. My brother Vaha and sister Catherine were shocked. I both told them and they were like "OHHHHH, so that's how you do it". That was my reaction when I was watching the video.

      Yes I will try more of these on my friends and family.

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete
    2. Kia ora anō Finau,

      That sounds like a cool teaching moment, you were able to teach your siblings about the magic of the activity - well done!

      All the best with your next magic trick adventure.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete
    3. Hi Lauren,

      Yeah I had too because they were begging me.

      Thanks again,
      Finau

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.