Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Animation script


Hi my name is Finau and I had made three animations and this is talking about Kia Pai Te Kotahi, teamwork, problem solving and listening. I hope you enjoy watching and I also hope that you do the same.

So the first thing I will be showing you is putting the chairs up. And if we do it together it will be an faster easier job. And if somebody needs help you should help them to do it.

The second thing I will be showing you is putting the Chromebooks away. And if we charge the chromebooks away then we will have a chromebook to learn with the next morning.So remember to charge their chromebook.

And the last and the final thing I will be showing you is showing body language on the mat. The reason why we should be respectful on the mat is because when a teacher or somebody else is talking it is not nice to talk on the mat. So we should be respectful on the mat.

Thanks for watching my Kia Pai Te Kotahi better together animation and I hope you enjoyed watching it. Feel free to comment on my blog if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.