Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey/Week 1 :Song Chorus

 


Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today I'm going be doing another activity for the SLJ (you probably already know what it means know and if you don't scroll down but I'm still gonna write the whole name). This is my sixth activity for the SLJ. We had to make our own song chorus. I had to much fun doing this activity. I don't have a tune for this song so you can make it up if you want to. I hope you enjoy my song. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Finau!

    Your song is spectacular and very motivational! What I like about your song is that it rhymes and it gives people confidence.

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm so happy you think my song is spectacular. I was trying to make the song rhyme. I also did it so people can have confidence and never give up. Thanks again Aye.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Hello Finau,
    Great piece of lyrics, I'm sure whoever reads your song will be encouraged to never give up. Keep up the great work!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nita!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm so happy you love my song. All these positive things you tell me just makes me very happy. Thanks so much Nita!

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Finau,

    It’s Charlotte again, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I thought the work you have done on the ‘Rise Up’ task was so awesome!

    I think that song writing is such an amazing talent! The kids from Mangere College did such a great job making this song. What did you think of this song?

    I noticed that you said you found this activity heaps of fun! I did too! I liked how creative and exciting this task was, what did you like about it?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.