Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Pizza Rolls

Hello everyone, its me Finau and today I will be showing you another recipe. Sorry I always find new recipes everyday. So this recipe is one of my favourite recipes. And it is Pizza Rolls. My friend Aye Myat loves Pizza, she would eat anything similar to pizza, like these Pizza Rolls.

Ingredients

Read rolled pizza dough

Tomato puree/ Ketchup

Cheese

Baking paper


Step 1. Preheat the oven to 200c/ gas mark 6. Even out the pizza dough and add some tomato puree on the top of the pizza dough. You could use Ketchup.

Step 2. Sprinkle some cheese on the top. Roll the dough up to make a log shape. Then cut it into pieces about 2 cm wide.

Step 3. Set rolls on to a baking tin with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes until it looks appetizing and rich or if it smells delicious.

I hope you enjoyed this recipe and all the other ones I posted. Bye!

7 comments:

  1. Hi finau it me vaha. I Love pizza Rolls. can you cook me pizza Rolls at home plssss finau can you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vaha, its me Finau and thanks for your amazing comment and thanks for saying you love my Pizza Rolls. And Yes I will make it at home.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vaha I am just going to tell you only if mum and dad says. And you have to listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Finau,
    Yup these pizza rolls are to die for! I LOVE the fact you mention me, hehe. I am curious, have you ever baked pizza rolls before?
    Can't wait for more recipes;
    Aye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aye, what an great and fantastic comment about my pizza rolls. And yup these pizza rolls are to die for. And no I have not baked pizza rolls before but I know they will be yummy.

      From Finau

      Delete
  6. thank you for commenting on my blog. thanks bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.