Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

My Visual Mihi

 


Hi everyone! Today I am going to be sharing my visual mihi. These are 4 values of my life. 


The first is my family, I love them very much, with all my heart. They mean so much to me. 

The second is my culture. I chose to do the Tongan flag because it represents my culture and where my family and I are from. I also chose the small island which is Maui Hawaii because I was born there and some of my family live there. 

The third is my religion, I go to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There is also a small book called "The Book Of Morman" and that is the most important book in our church. There is another important thing in our church too and it is Jesus Christ. He is the person who gave us life (that is our beliefs). The golden necklace shows the temple in Utah. I received that necklace when I joined Youth this year. 

The last is my education, this is very important because I want a very good job.  Plus, it will help we in the future and it will help we right now in my life. 


I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,

    You did really good with details and you worked very hard to finish this. I hope I can finish mine soon but I love yours!

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I so glad that you like the details I added to my visual mihi. Yes I hope you finish your one soon. I will also comment on it. Thanks again Aye.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Finau,

    I LOVE your perfect drawing about your visual mihi it looks great and wonderful. Keep up the great and incredible work up.

    From Lia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lia!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am so happy that you like my drawing and my visual mihi. I am also happy that you think it is wonderful. Thanks again Lia.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.