Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Term 1 Highlights!

 


Hey everyone, it' me Finau. This is my term 1 highlights. 

Term 1 started pretty well until lockdown happened. It was so crazy. When I started year 7, all of the year 8 were really kind and helpful. We played so really fun games. Soon lockdown happend. It was so strange and once we got back to school, it was still strange. Luckily we went back to normal but then we went into another lockdown. I already got the drill and knew what to do. We carried on doing online learning and came back to school. We did cool stuff like playing games and making art. We went on a walk down Anderson Ave and went to the Genesis America's cup trip but  my highlight for this term was meeting Prime Minister, Jacinda Adern! I was so pleased and lucky to meet her. She was very kind and caring and shared some awesome messages. This term was fantastic (even with the lockdowns)! 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,
    Term 1 was great and we did a lot of cool activities! It was so cool that we got to see the Prime Minister, I never thought that it could happen. What was your favourite highlight of the Term? Great Poster!
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiarah!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, term 1 was great, meeting the prime minister was also very great and I agree, I never thought it would happen in 1 million years. I'm glad it did. My favourite highlight of term 1 is was definitely meeting prime minister. Thanks again Kiarah.

      From Finau:)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Finau,

    Wow what an eventful term we have had - it was really crazy going from lockdown where we had to stay home and distance to going on trips and having lunch with the Prime Minister! We will treasure these memories for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Stone!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, what and eventful and crazy term we had. Going into lockdown and going to trips were crazy to but meeting the Prime Minister was crazy as well. I will also cherish these memories . Thanks again Mrs Stone.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.